My family and I went to a Holiday Inn in Providence Rhode Island in Late March. I specifically picked it because they had an indoor swimming pool. My children are 8,7 &5. We arrived late on Saturday night and the pool was closed. Sunday morning before breakfast we went for a swim. About 15 minutes. The children and I all had red eyes, they were complaining, I told them not to open thier eyes under water. We went about our day. We went back into the swimming before dinner and within fifteen minutes the children were crying. I took them up the room and put them in the shower suits and all. I rinsed their eyes and faces. My middle son was still crying hysterically. I called the front desk and asked if their was a medical staff. They gave me some eye wash. I put a few drops in my son's eyes and he cried even more. I called the front desk, asked for directions to the hospital. Two hours later they told me he had burned his eyes from the chlorine and sent us back to the hotel. During the night we developed rashes on our skin. My husband also took a water sample while we were at the hospital. The next day I took the children to pediatrician and she said they all were burned by the chlorine. We left the hotel at 5am I asked for the general manager to telephone me on my cellular phone as soon as he arrived. NO ONE CALLED! I was very upset by this. I called the national 800 number and explained the circumstances. Holiday prides themselves on the treatment of children. I was also made aware that the pool was chlorinated on friday! We went in two days later! What was the level like on Friday Night? They were extremely understaffed and negligent to our pleas for help. The children are fine now but what they did was inexcusable.