• Report:  #3634

Complaint Review: Easybuy2000 (Linux PSX) - Champlain New York

Reported By:
Thu, October 19, 2000

Easybuy2000 (Linux PSX)
PO Box 2925 Champlain, 12919 New York, U.S.A.
1 877 505 4689
On-Line Stores
Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? What's this?
I found this site in search of an mp3 player which they offer at US$115, I e-mailed them several times making some questions about the shipping to my country (I live in Medellin Colombia, South America) and the cost it'll have as they didn't mention it on their website.

Their answers where pretty fast so I thought that I was talking to a serious company with special customer service as they state on their website:

"Did you know that between 80%-90% of all e-commerce web sites DO NOT give any customer support? Easybuy2000.com is in the other 10%.

We at EasyBuy2000.com believe that making a customer wait one week on the internet is like making him wait one year in the real world. That is why we guarantee next business day e-mail replies before 12pm(eastern) if you write us after 5pm, and that you will receive a response within 2-3 hours if you write us during business hours."

So, I was very confident with that, I placed my order about middle june and started to wait.

Then after 2 weeks (I haven't recived my mp3 player by then), I decided to buy another item from them : a digital camera, again I placed my order and everything seemed to be ok, they e-mailed me telling me that both of the items where shipped with a 2 day difference.

After a month of waiting the first item came home, it was a box marked as "Audio Device" so obviously I thought it was my mp3 player, but when I opened I found the camera, well maybe they made a little mistake, I was happy my camera arrived but what about the player?

Another month passed by (2 months since I placed my order), and no signs of the player, so i started to e-mail them and the only answers I got were "Keep us informed", "your player was sent on..."

Now it's been more than 4 months since I placed that order and I haven't received my player, I paid about US$145 for it (Including shipping and handling) and I don't know where's at!

I've been e-mailing them and now they seem to totally ignore me, I've e-mailed all of them asking for a refund or a replacement, and what : NOR A SINGLE REPLY.

I think that they made a mistake, they send the camera which marked as audio device so they think that both of the items where shipped, thay talk about their refund policy and customer satisfaction and even a quick response when you e-mail'em but now I know that If you're an international customer they won't give you too much attention after they have your money.

It's the first time that something like this happened to me, and I've been a customer of several websites.

Featured Reports
Reports & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!