Not one plug grew from the 1200 I received!!! From correspondence before I have explained that I worked very hard at installing your product the correct way, as to the directions enclosed. Halfway through installation the Plugger supplied broke. The rest of the installation was on my hands and knees with a small hand spade and a measuring tool. I also recruited one of my friends to help with this tremendous task. It was done in already existing grass. I have filled out your request form, told you how I planted it and when. As I have stated before, mushrooms grew overnight lived for two days and disappeared. During the first night, my favorite cat Roxanne ate the mushrooms and died. I was gone about One and a half hours delivering a job and I came back home to find my cat dead Oct. 1st about 9:30pm. Being that it was night I thought she was hit by a car. I rushed her to the emergency Vet about 3 blocks from my house, it was to late. Her body was hot and she had no contusions from being hit. I left her at the Vet as I was so distraught as to what had happened. The next morning I saw little black torpedo type mushrooms growing in most of the plugs that were planted. By the next day all the mushrooms were dried up and dead. The gardner came and cleaned the yard - I told him that he could not mow the yard for one month as per directions for planting. Here enclosed are pictures of my hole-y yard, dead Zoysia plugs, and my now dead Roxanne.The only way to please me would be if someone came and installed your product. I won't do it again. I hurt every time I pull up my driveway to see holes in my grass and think of my cat. For the little money I've spent all I received was huge grief. I see this ugliness everytime I walk outside, drive up to my house and when I leave.