I have inside knowledge of how this company operates and the
mandates from the president himself. This is an automotive repair company that has been doing business in Houston for approx. 10 years.
Recently they have expanded into the Dallas and Atlanta markets and plan to become nationwide.
Here are a few of the problems:
1. Store managers can be fired for not maintaining a 50% upsell
percentage in their store - Mr. President believes that no car
exists that cant be sold something additional.
2. Store managers must obtain 3 quotes from local parts stores on any parts your car might need. He must then buy the lowest priced part (quality?) to put on your car - BUT - he must use the highest priced part to charge you for and almost triple it before he passes that price on to you.
3. Store managers will very pleasantly offer to take you anywhere you wish so that you dont have to wait on your car - they use this calculated tactic to put you at a disadvantage and obligate you into approving the outrageously priced repair.
4. Americas Service Stations prices often are more than
5. Each store employs a general manager and usually 3 managers who will use high pressure techniques to separate you from your money - you will be passed from person to person until the sale is closed.