Don't use their service, they can not be trusted.
- On Nov 21, 2019 Jeff Ray from General Corporate Service emailed me information about the Oversea Trust set up cost and overview. On 12/07/2019 I paid the firm and Jeff Ray emailed me three PDF files ( Nevis Due Diligence Checklist, 5 pages),(Due Diligence Form for Cook Island trust Checklist, 14 pages) (Cook Island Sample Completed 15 pages)
- Since the content asking a lot of personal info and basically I am signing over all my properties to an oversea trustee, I don’t feel comfortable and skeptical about it and I remember an article from Ripoff Report mentioned about the same thing. I was considering if I should procude or not.
- On Dec 12th, 2019. I received an email from General corporate Service telling me "in process” which really made me puzzled, because we haven’t filled any of the paper works or submitted any forms that they requested.
- General corporate Service has my name and address, but I have never provided them my passport / passport number/ bank info, etc. How can they setting up an oversea company/trust without my ID/ legal document and signature?
- And according to the General corporate Service, we need to have all the info email to them first and mail in all the original copy in order to set up. Therefore, I have reason to believe either they are not setting up a legitimate oversea trust for me by the time I called back in Dec of 2019 or they have done nothing yet which just a lie.
- I sent them "cancellation notice” on Dec 16th & 19th 2019 & Jan 6th, 2020 with no reply.
- I filed a dispute with my Credit card Issuing Bank, the bank disputed the charge.
- But on 3/26/2020 the General Corporate Service re-billed me and provided my Bank with a lot of false information. And a piece of paper (can't really see, it's a copy from credit card issuing bank) that they claimed the trust already set up, again, I really don’t think the oversea government (cook island & Nevis) will allow a person to set up a trust without verity the identity, and a copy of passport and signature, not to mention, at the beginning, Jeff told me that I have to complete all the applications and email it to him, and also need to complete the following:
Quoted from the Emil Jeff sent to me on Nov 21, 2019
· Completed Questionnaire - which includes the following – Sent after order
· Client Assessment Data in questionnaire
· Affidavit of Solvency Trust Information Document The Money Laundering Control Act (initial in questionnaire
· Deed of Indemnity in questionnaire
· A Notarized copy passport
· Original documentary evidence of your address (an original recent utility bill, credit card
· Bank statement – must be the original rather than a photocopy).
- · A bank reference letter
- · Name for Company
· Shipping Address
· Billing address
· Manager/Members(s) Name and addresses
· Notarized copy of Passport
· Notarized copy of utility bill
· Description of Business
· Reference from a bank you have a personal account with
· Purpose of Company specific details of the type of business
- · Source of funds to Capitalize Company
Please understand I have done none of above and they managed to set an oversea trust for me anyway, which is unbelievable. I have reason to believe the firm is a fraud. I am in middle of the dispute and also filled complaints with Office of the District Attorney, BBB etc.