EZMetrics / Jacob Salem I hired EZ Metrics on July 15, 2022 and went over the EXPECTED "metrics" needed UPFRONT to hit all of our financial and lead goals, and Jacob Salem the CEO, agreed that the numbers and financial goals discussed were doable based on his experience and knowledge of the "Metrics” and after paying $6,997 x 3 months = $20,991 all we ended up with was a FUNNEL and only made $97 and 3 leads! Crest Hill IL
We DISCUSSED UPFRONT 1000 leads and $150,000 - $200,000 income!
Just an FYI, we NEVER HIRED Ezmetrics just to make us a funnel, as we had already paid someone $8500, to make us a funnel!
Here is and was the PROBLEM!
1. Jacob’s staff are good people, but too young and unknowledgeable to get high 6 and 7 figure Metrics (RESULTS), ESCAPICALLY WITHOUT HIS MICORMANAGING!
2. Jacob NEVER COMMUNICATED our financial and lead goals discussed upfront that we EXPECTED or NEEDED to his Ad Manager!
3. I was NEVER given the opportunity to speak with the Ad Manger, before launching or testing the Metrics, which I asked the Account Manager several times, to make sure that we were all on the same page for the reason of why we hired them!
4. After the failed launch and Metrics campaign, Jacob told me I could have spoken to the Ad Manger, but I informed him I was denied that option by his Account Manager, who said that he would need to check, get permission and make sure that was ok, IT NEVER HAPPENED!
5. At $6,997 monthly, I would EXPECT the Ad Manger to call me BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the Metrics Launch, to ensure the right results, again that NEVER happened!
6. Once I notified Jacob on November 12, 2022, to SUSPEND my account he personally reached out and asked what could he do, to save our business, he also agreed and ADMITTED after I explained to him all of the facts that, his team and company did dop the ball.
7On November 17, we both agreed during a Zoom meeting to try and work it out, he originally gave me 3 options: 1.) 20% equity for all of my income, so if my company made $1 million for 1 year = $200,000 from my metrics, 2.) One free month ($6,997) or 3.) a Discounted month off the $6,997. We both agreed to think about it. Jacob also told me that he had spoken with his team and that they all decided they wanted to continue working with me in order to reach my goals, and as the CEO and President he could and would make the decision!
8. Also On November 17, Zoom meeting I told Jacob, that I DID NOT hire him to just make a funnel, but now that the funnel was completed, that it DID NOT make financial sensed for me to continue to pay him $6,997 mo, after only making $97 and I could just use and or redirect that money ($6997) just toward ad spend and he also agreed to that logic, but again we both agreed to think about it.
9On November 23, again on a Zoom meeting, after thinking about Jacob’s 3 options, I informed him about our Original July 15, 2022, Zoom and that I only, HIRED, TRUSTED and GAVE him $20, 991 for the Metrics that he PROMISED and that are also PUBLISED and PROMOTED on his website, as GUARANTEED! https://services.ezmetrics.com/get-clients I told Jacob that I COULD NOT AND WOULD NOT give him 20% of my profit for 12 months, and that I COULD NOT GO FURTHER DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE and not only had I wasted, lost and had been screwed out of the $20,991 because HE DID COMMUNICATE with his team and the fact that I was NEVER allowed to speak with the Ad Manger, which was a breach of agreement on his part, because I was NEVER allowed the support need by phone. https://services.ezmetrics.com/order
1 Also on November 23, again on a Zoom meeting, once I informed Jacob that I COULD NOT AND WOULD NOT give him 20% of my profit for 12 months, and I asked for 2 months ($6997) for free, because Jacob said that he would do what was needed as the President to earn back my business and trust, he seemed quite agitated and upset, and then he said, that he would NOT give me 2 months ($6997) for free but would be ok with one month ($6997) for free, but would need to think about it, so we decided to reschedule one more Zoom meeting the following week after Thanksgiving on November 29th and then on November 24th, emailed that I needed to reschedule for December 1.
11. Unfortunately I NEVER heard back from Jacob, until after I emailed him again on November 29th, because he did not confirm our December 1, Zoom meeting and he replied back with after meeting with his team, which on November 17, he had told me he already had done that and that I would ONLY ACCEPT 2 MONTHS for FREE, which were both lies and UNTRUE, because we both were trying to find a happy medium!
12. At this time, I felt and believed that Jacob, was now acting like every other ONLINE and INTERNET Marketing company, that promises, projects or explains what the can do, but THEY HAD OVER PROMISED (PROJECTED) AND UNDER DELIVERED and now refused to do what we hired them to do, get the right Metric results!
13. On November 17, 23 or 29th I would have gladly accepted and AGREED for one month ($6997) for free by Ezmetrics, which is what Jacob offered on November 23, and I would have been willing to pay Ezmetrics a $3500 discounted month (2nd month), to see if they could have achieved the Metrics that were originally discussed on July 15.
14. Therefore I filed my complaint! Not only did I lose or feel cheated out of $20,991 by an incompetent company, but our real financial loss also EXCEEDS and is GREATER than $195,000, because we had projected and expected to SCALE well over $150,000 - $200,000 by hiring Ezmetrics for our 2022 end of the year goals, and because we ended November 2022 only making $97 and NOT ENOUGH leads, 3 out of 1000 has caused our company a major financial hardship and we are requesting a full refund!