BEWARE Eric Sandoval is a scammer. Do not hire this crook for anything. There are several other families with similar complaints on Nextdoor. He took $490 for a job he's not licensed or qualified to do and when confronted with the damage he caused, and an incomplete job, requesting a refund, he went silent and won't return calls.
- He damaged the frame of a brand new solar panel before mounting it
- He mounted the two panels in the wrong location after being told several times where they should go.
- He did not wire the two panels in series, as required, but instead left one of the wires from one panel completely disconnected from anything.
- He sliced the cable from another panel and hid it inside flexible tubing, pretending to run the cable through the flex tube but it did not. It was faked. The solar cable never ran through the flex tube. It was merely tucked inside at one end and and then it disengaged from the flex tube exposing the fraud.
- He was instructed to affix a junction box to the house and instead drilled a hole through the stucco and stuck a flexible hose through.
- When he said he was finished, and I said we need to test the system, he made an excuse that he had to get to another job and would return - of course he never did.
- He takes checks made out to him personally, not a business name, and then cashes them at a check cashing place instead of a bank.