Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good?
Red Devil Burns
Our situation is we were cooking out on our porch and went to check in the dinner and I sew fire coming from the upper section and heading towards the gas bottle. I reached down to turn the grill off and the hot grease came out the bottom of the grill and burned my hand ( 2nd degree)on the top. I went into my house to get my husband to turn it off and when he tried to turn the knob and it didnt work at all, during this the grease burned his hand as well ( 2nd degree). The tank the gas was in was freezing with ice and the fire was still heading down the pipe towards the gas tank, so my husband thru the grill away from our home afraid it was going to blow up. When we called Red Devil we ask them to refund our money and they said of course they would. That was over a year ago. Please beware and tell all. Thank you.