Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good?
Nationwide Cyber Systems ripoff false advertising breach of verbal contract hidden clause that states they aren't required to help place machines Hollywood Florida
1. Other buyers have law suits pending against them because they do not bring in money with false advertising, breach of verbal contract, etc.
2. Nationwide Cyber Systems will not help you place your machines unless the buyer repeatedly asks for help, and then they will find a terrible location even though they said they would help place it in the "best location in your area."Inside of the three copies of the receipt "Purchase Order", on back of the middle yellow sheet is a clause that states Nationwide Cyber Systems isn't required to help while all the while giving the buyer a false hope that Nationwide Cyber Systems will help place machines.
3. Thoroughly check how many machines this company has placed.They say after 100 in a state, the area is closed, but they hardly have any in any given state.
4. Beware of the people that the company has you call. They probably work for the company andmake false statements.Get a hold of someone who really has a machine.
5. They claim vending machines sell for 3 to 4 times their earnings, but you will not be able to sell them for $2,000 on ebay or even at all. I bought two at the same time and lost abot $25,000 and the machines didn't produce at all.
6. Nationwide Cyber Systems has a great website, but the building displayed making you think it's a huge company is really quite possibly just a tiny suite in Hollywood, Florida.
7.You will not be able to talk to the CEO or people in charge except in the beginning when you plunk down your hard earned money.They do not give good support whatsoever. Beware of their friendliness in the beginning.They border on scam artist!
8.They claim "Every now and then an opportunity comes along to profit by capitalizing on a new product just as the next wave of the future is beginning to form. A few imaginative people see its potential and ride it to great success, while others struggle to catch up later.This market is currently experiencing huge growth throughout the U.S. Similar business opportunities such as pay phones and ATM machines have seen tremendous profits in the past, but unfortunately all the best locations for those industries are already taken. The time to get involved in the Public Access Internet market is now."This is all hype, so beware.
The only truth on their website is, "If you would like to own your own business and enjoy financial independence, take the time to research this business thoroughly."Beware and really, really research this business thoroughly.
Their Internet machines boast to earn lots of money,