1. I purchased an airline ticket (America West for 5/25/00) through CNI, Inc. on their website [email protected]
in April, 2000.
2. The flight for 5/25/00 was cancelled due to mechnical failure. No other flights were available.
3. I called Mr. Steve Andrews, Manager of CNI, Inc. on 5/25/00 to report this. He said send tickets back to him with a verification of mechanical failure which I did.
4. I called Mr. Andrews in June, 2000 and he said the airline takes 8-12 weeks to issue a refund and to call back in 4 weeks. I called 7/11/00 and he said he still did not get money back but he would try to contact them again. I did not hear from him.
5. I called America West 9/6/00. RANDY HAYES OF AMERICA WEST SAID THEY ISSUED MONEY TO CNI's agency ON JUNE 11, 2000 and gave me the bank check # for my ticket refund to prove it.
6. I wrote, e-mailed and faxed this information to Mr. Andrews 9/6/00 requesting a response but have heard nothing. Mr. Andrews did not tell the truth to me 7/11/00. He said he did not have my refund money but he did. Will I ever see this money again? P. S. Their phone no. is always busy!!!