The AC was leaking water due to ice formation on the heat exchanger coils. The time line follows ...
1. Tried to schedule an on-line service call end of May 2022. On-line entry resulted in three entries with a $100 deductible charge of $100 each. Complained and was told to wait a week. All entries deleetd a week later.
2. Tried again 1st week of June. Earliest available date was June 28th.
3. June 28th technician arrives and tells me that there is nothing he can do with the ice present. Tells me that I should not run the AC and that Sears may not cover the repair if I continue to run the unit. Tech then tells me that he will expedite the reschedule and that the AC must be off a minimum of 24 hours prior to the next visit. He then asks me to wait until he sets up the next visist and tha he will talk to me in a few minutes. He then goes to his van and leaves without telling me anything. I received an e-mail later with a new date of July 13.
4. July 12 I shut down the AC. July 13th comes and no one shows up. I get an e-mail at 4:28 PM with a new date of August 1st.
5. July 13th evening I cancel the service and demand a refund for 2022. I am told that they will reimburse the $100 deductible only. I ask to enter a complaint and am given a link to a webpage that does nothing.