Capital One Bank Capital One Bank conducts Fraudulent Investigation on dispute for special interest for Better Business Bureau Members Glen Allen VA
I filed a dispute claim with Capital One Bank against Your Mechanic who scammed for $158.77 on 2/25/2020.
Capital One Bank fabricated favored Your Mechanic because the dates your mechanic provided are wrong and I can provide the correct dates of email documentation of factual communication. Your Mechanic sent Capital One an inspection report dated 2/25/2020 on 7/13/2020 and never gave me an inspection report and I am a customer.
I provided proof and evidence that the company Your Mechanic was uncooperative as I sent a request to schedule Your Mechanic to my home for the diagnostic and Your Mechanic sent me a quote for $89.00. When I read that the warranty (12 months and 12, 000 miles) states that Your Mechanic can't charge the customer for diagnostic. Your Mechanic explains to me I was correct that they are not going to charge me the $89.00.
As I tried to schedule for a diagnostic Your Mechanic customer service hang up the phone on me. Then I provided Capital One Bank the emails I sent to Your Mechanic, which Your Mechanic gave me confirmation that they receive my emails on 3/4/2020, 3/11/2020, 4/15/2020, 5/9/2020, 5/8/2020, and 5/18/2020- I sent these emails to schedule for a diagnostic and Your Mechanic refuse to come. While I filed a dispute with Capital one bank on 4/21/2020; Your Mechanic and I were communicating with the Better Business Bureau in San Jose.
Your Mechanic wrote to Better Business Bureau that they can't make any adjustments to their policies such as scheduling a diagnostic, warranty, or refund because I filed a claim with Capital One Bank on 4/21/2020. I provided that evidence to Capital One Bank and Capital One Bank refuses to disclose that into evidence with the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau. This discloses that Capital One Bank shows favorable towards Your Mechanic as Your Mechanic is scamming me. I discovered that Your Mechanic is a member of the Better Business Bureau.
Capital One Bank is a Member of the Better Business Bureau since 1995. Capital one bank has a lot of negative complaints under the BBB and their membership which I believe is a conflict of interest. Capital one bank needs good ratings. Since Capital one bank and Your Mechanic are partners under the same member organization group there is some personal conflict of interest and biases in the decision against me. Better Business is a business organization that collects fees and uses its own accreditation standards, which are built on the BBB Standards for Trust.
These eight principles "summarize important elements of creating and maintaining trust in business. Businesses wanting to display that blue torch on their websites and marketing materials must pay an annual fee. A 2015 investigative report from CNNMoney found more than 100 businesses that were not as credible as their BBB ratings of A- or higher made them seem. In fact, many of them were being investigated by the government for fraudulent or other illegal behavior at the time of the reporting.
I had taped conversations between Jessie, Card services supervisor on June 17th, 2020. On June 17th, 2020, I was informed that the Capital One Bank Escalations Department was going to call me on within 14 days and the escalation department never called me. I told Jessie that I am having loud noises and I am not driving my car because I am scared due to the brake issues. Finally, on 6/25/2020, I put my car in the shop due to my brake problems. There was a pending charge on Capital One Bank on 6/25/2020 $593.00 from Pep Boys.
On 6/26/2020, I received an email that a $158.77 dispute was reverse back to Your Mechanic. I called and talk with Becky, the card service supervisor. She told me that Jessie was wrong to grant me some time for an inspection. She said some disparity words about her co-worker and basically took it out on me which I found was misleading. She instructed me to send the inspection report to the card investigations email. I asked her about Capital one escalation departments returning a phone call to me and she told me that they would call me.
As of today 7/17/2020, Capital one escalation department has not returned a phone back to me. Capital one has not been cooperative to me as a customer either. I have treated unfavorably because Jessie, the card services supervisor granted me time to get an inspection as I received harassing emails from April 30th - June 16th from Capital one Card Services to get an inspection report from another mechanic to check out the front brakes.
I turned in the Pep Boys inspection report on 7/7/2020 not on 7/9/2020 which clearly states that I had problems with my car due to Your Mechanic installing front brakes on top of a warped rotor. In addition, Your Mechanic inspection report dated 2/25/2020 indicates that I had a warped rotor also. The Mechanic installs brake pads on top of a warped rotor.
Capital one bank I believe discriminates against their customer under the protected class because:
1) They refuse to communicate escalation department never contacted me as requested since 6/17/2020
2) They demonstrate special interest and favoritism. Capital one is members of a business organization Better Business Bureau and Your Mechanic- They refuse to review my evidence to however shown favoritism for their special interest Your Mechanic and the Better Business Bureau.
3) Capital One knows that I am disabled I receive a direct deposit from SSDI I believe I am discriminated against because I am under the protected class
4) The employee Becky, card service supervisor treated unfavorably because Jessie, the card service supervisor granted me an extension for an inspection.
5) Pep Boys inspection report clearly states that Your Mechanic install brakes on top of a warped rotor that is why I am having issues.
6) I never turned down a diagnostic- I provided emails that I wanted diagnostic and provided evidence that Your Mechanic refused to abide by my request.
7) Capital One refuses to show me polices throughout the dispute process, they make up rules as they go along. I had other disputes and Capital one didn't treat other disputes the same process. Claim #200419CL00403 134.16 Claim #Claim #200608CL02276
8) Capital One is retaliating because I filed a protected activity and filed a complaint with CFPB and The Office Comptroller of Currency
9) I gave Capital one copies of all communication between Better Business Bureau and Your Mechanic. Your Mechanic admission of adjusting their policies diagnostic or refunds, however, Capital One Bank refuse to acknowledge the fraudulent behavior from Your Mechanic because they are partners in the same member organization. Which I believe is a conflict of interest.