Here is how it went:
01. They sold me a defective computer on an open box special.
02. I brought it back two days later and they asked me if I purchased the extended warranty. I said NO...
03. They told me that there was nothing they could do for me.
04. Their return policy is to exchange the defective computer for an exact same item or refund your money.
05. I asked for my money back but if you read the return policy carefully you will see that it says that they will only give you $250.00 back in cash and the rest ten days later in check.
06. Then I called their customer service, in Mexico since it is a company owned by a Mexican cartel, and they said to tell the manager Mr. Buckles to give me an exact item exchange.
07. I told them and they said that they would lose money if they did that.
I wrote them a demand notice like the state law says to do and they blow me off. So I filed a petition.
08. They hired a mega-law firn, Jenkens & Gilchrist, who then called the police on me and had me thrown out of a big office building. Then they used all kinds of law connections to have the case thrown out and charge me their legal fees of $17,000.00.
SO NEXT TIME YOU THINK ABOUT COMPUSA...THINK ABOUT WHAT HAPENED TO ME. IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU COMPLAIN TO THEM. DO A SEARCH OF THE INTERNET AND YOU WILL FIND A LOT OF COMPUSA HORROR STORIES....DON'T BE ONE OF THEM.